Trout in the Milk

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk." -Henry David Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Easton, Maryland, United States

Saturday, March 18, 2006

3 Bachelors

My wife and one of my three sons have been in Florida since Wednesday and they come home tomorrow. Since that time I am and my two older sons have been living the bachelor life. There have been takeout food, basketball and Rugby on television, and probably not enough showers. However, my bachelor skills seem to have slipped, as I managed to wash, dry, and fold six loads of laundry in under 24 hours. A long way from my peak bachelor days, when my skills approached those of my roommate who would buy more underwear rather than do laundry.

So, it's back to the family room, where I can bounce between the NCAA Men's B-Ball tournament and the final weekend of Six Nations Rugby! Go Ireland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home