Trout in the Milk

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk." -Henry David Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Easton, Maryland, United States

Friday, August 11, 2006

Goodbye to an Old Friend



This morning we had to put our dog, Dennis, to sleep. He was 12-1/2 and he had lost the ability to stand, sit, keep food down, and be continent.

Dennis was The Best Dog. Ever.

I have had a lot of dogs, and loved (almost) all of them, but Dennis was the best. He was the most loving dog I have ever known, and was always there. He always knew when we were down and could make us happy just with his presence.

I am going to miss him. Please hold all of us in the light, especially Jacob. Jake can hardly remember a time when we didn't have Dennis.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home