Trout in the Milk

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk." -Henry David Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Easton, Maryland, United States

Sunday, September 30, 2007

After 17 years...


After 17 years Nancy and I are separating. While the reasons are personal they are none of the usual salacious causes of breakups. There has been no infidelity, abuse, or any criminal act involved. Nancy and I still get along and like one another, but this is the best place for us to be right now. I've stopped being sad about it all the time. Our biggest concern is the boys, who spend Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other weekend with me.

Well, we are separated, I turn 40 in the spring, and to round out the middle-age trifecta I'm getting a motorcycle. This is the 2008 Harley-Davidson Road King in Black Pearl with factory-equipped anti-lock brakes and cruise control. It ships from the factory October 12.

I may be reached by e-mail at Dr.Mullen@MSWH.org and Nancy is NCRM32@hotmail.com for the forseeeable future. Thanks to all my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger tommyspoon said...

Mike, I am so sorry to hear this. If you want to talk, you know where to find me. I'll pass along the same to Nancy.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home